AIDDA's objectives are:
- Promote and consolidate the associative spirit.
- Raise awareness of the ethical and cultural value of free enterprise and develop the economic, social and political role of female entrepreneurship.
- To be an instrument of participation and action that encourages and supports a significant presence of women in decision-making bodies in public and private sectors.
- Collaborate as a proactive interlocutor with all the competent institutions in the provincial, regional, national, community and international contexts and use all available resources to promote support actions for the development of female entrepreneurship.
- Promote the professional and social training of the members and the aims of the Association through the dissemination of information, the organization of conventions, conferences, seminars, publications and the professional updating of the members for a greater knowledge of innovation for the business.
- Promote partnership initiatives, on a national and international scale, with associations that share the AIDDA’s goals and activities.
- Carry out community projects or programs on a regional, national and international scale.
By clicking the links below, you can access the the full text of documents of the association: