AIDDA represents in Italy the FCEM (Femmes Chefs d'Enterprises Mondiales), an organisation that boasts 5 million businesses in the five continents.
The Association, founded in 1945 in France by Yvonne Foinant, rapidly expanded first in Europe and then in other countries around the world.
FCEM’s activities at the national and international level promote the development of female entrepreneurship and the national associations of female entrepreneurs with the purpose of:
· Improving the visibility of female entrepreneurs
· Defending their interests as governmental and international organizations
· Promoting solidarity, friendship and cultural understanding
· Facilitating the exchange of experiences
· Supporting the development of businesses, partnerships and trade
· Developing skills
· Boosting the creation of enterprises by young people.